This session will discuss how SEO professionals can use internal analytics and third-party data to better predict SEO success and how they can measure project results post-launch.
In the session you will:
- Find out how to use small-scale tests and analytics to project impact of SEO initiatives and how to apply the findings to SEO tactics or overall process changes
- Find out how to use keyword research and competitive analysis to predict SEO success
- See how to determine SEO traffic to new section/pages by focusing on pages or subdirectories instead of keywords or term groupings
- Learn Excel tips and tricks to aggregate content and traffic in a meaningful way including how to leverage excel lookups to compare pages affected by SEO tactics vs. those not
- Find out how to better isolate SEO changes to existing content and use year-over-year or growth-rate comparisons to measure impact
Tom Roseberry, Associate Director, SEO, WebMD Health Network